I'm certain that if Obama took a big dump you would SWEAR it didn't stink. His past will come back to haunt him before this thing is over. The more I learn about him the more I know I would vote for Hulk Hogan instead of him.
ah yes, listing wikipedia as a source...
a great way to lose an argument
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I'm certain that if Obama took a big dump you would SWEAR it didn't stink. His past will come back to haunt him before this thing is over. The more I learn about him the more I know I would vote for Hulk Hogan instead of him.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
if Hulk Hogan did his campaigning on Fox News I'm very sure you would
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
You can't blame Obama's past on me.
I had nothing to do with it.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ah yes, listing wikipedia as a source...
a great way to lose an argument </div></div>
Want more? Google turns up a ton of results.
http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/focus/auschwitz/
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Auschw...iberation.html
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...witz+liberation
Bu bu bu bu bu bu but Osama Obama simply misspoke!
Yeah, isn't that the same [censored] the left crucified Bush for?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ah yes, listing wikipedia as a source...
a great way to lose an argument </div></div>
Wiki can actually be very accurate. Cracks me up when someone gets proved wrong by them and they use the Wiki as source deal.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ah yes, listing wikipedia as a source...
a great way to lose an argument </div></div>
Want more? Google turns up a ton of results.
http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/focus/auschwitz/
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Auschw...iberation.html
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...witz+liberation
Bu bu bu bu bu bu but Osama Obama simply misspoke!
Yeah, isn't that the same [censored] the left crucified Bush for? </div></div>
Two large differences- somebody elected Bush president and he never broke stride on his screw-ups. Same level of mistakes from day one. And Obama isn't in office, he can't use his office to stop the investigations.
clearly it was a russian neighbor they just called "uncle"
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like a good railroading as much as anyone Bob...but could you (or someone else who published this info that you got this from) could have overlooked the possibility that a US Brigade helped the Soviets to liberate Auschwitz? Sure--the US wasn't all rosy w/the Soviets post WW2, but basically everyone was against Hitler, including the US and the Soviets.
I'm just saying it's a possibility--I have nothing to back that up. </div></div>
Did you read the latter link?
Here's more...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwi...entration_camp</div></div>
I read it--all it said was that the Soviets freed Auschwitz. Didn't debunk the theory I had that they could have had help. That same article also confirmed that US troops freed Buchenwald, as Obama meant to say, apparently.
It's a null point either way because it was actually Buchenwald instead of Auschwitz. He mixed up two of the concentration camps during WW2--big effin deal. Doesn't mean he's not capable of running the country. I'd say if you asked a lot of Americans facts about German concentration camps, and they didn't have Google/Wiki handy, and/or if they weren't of Jewish descent who had family that went thru the camps--they likely would confuse a camp or two if asked on the spot for an answer to a question concerning them.
Now if Obama's claim to fame was being a scholar on German concentration camps, I can see calling him to the carpet on this--but that's not the case.
Yeesh.
I'd rather discuss Dubya finishing reading "My Pet Goat" while the towers were burning up and collapsing as Americans died...that's a little bit more worthy of nitpicking about. Ultimately--stuff like this is fodder--it's not election deciding stuff anyways.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks